Encounter these intelligent and playful mammals up close in their natural environment. If conditions allow, you may get the chance to swim with the dolphins*.
From May this cruise is combined with the Discover the Bay cruise at no additional cost.
Mask, snorkel, fins and a wetsuit
*Once we find a pod of dolphins, Department of Conservation
regulations and sea conditions will determine whether a swim is
possible. Swimmers must be 8 years old and over and confident in
the open water. The decision to swim is at skipper's
Remember your swimming gear and towel.
Need to know:
- If you do not get to see dolphins you will get a non-transferable voucher to come again for free. This is not a money back offer.
- A portion of your fare contributes to marine mammal research and conservation.
- Bring your togs, towel and camera.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat are a must in summer months
- Check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- This trip is suitable for children
- Lifejackets will be supplied in the event of an emergency
We operate a wide range of vessels in our fleet across New Zealand...
Where to find us
Corner of Marsden & Williams Roads
Bay of Islands
0800 365 744
(NZ calls only)
- From $110**
- From $60* **
- Trip Duration
- 4 hours
Departs Paihia 1.00pm (1 Mar-30 Apr)**
Departs Russell 1.10pm (1 Mar-30 Apr)**
Departs Paihia 10.00am
Departs Russell 10.10am
For an opportunity to swim with dolphins during May to November combines with our Discover the Bay Cruise (subject to availability).
*Child age is 5-15 years old. Under 5 years travel free. (Prices valid until 30 September 2016). **May to November this product is only available as part of the Discover the Bay product, at no additional cost. See DTB page for price and departure time details.Book Here
0800 365 744
(New Zealand calls only).