Hamilton Island - Full Day Dive the Great Barrier Reef
Experience a full-day Great Barrier Reef diving adventure taking you to selected moorings around Bait Reef – the closest of the outer reef locations. Accessed by our premium catamaran, guests dive directly off the vessel’s diving platform.
Intimate. We are a boutique cruise operator. We operate by taking smaller groups to ensure a more personalised and quality experience
Informative. Includes a reef interpretative presentation enroute
Various sites. Visiting diving sites around Bait Reef including Stepping Stones, Paradise Lagoon and Mantaray dropoff.
Departing at 8.30am the full day tour visits two dive locations within Bait Reef. A minimum of 3.5 hours is spent on location within Bait Reef.
The reef is accessed by our premium-dive vessel with hydraulically lowered stairs and platform that rests just below water level which makes access to the reef easy and comfortable. Diving directly off the vessels stern means we can visit moorings which are quieter, keeping with the intimate feel of this tour.
Our vessels also feature lounge style seating, air conditioned interior, partially shaded deck area and fresh water hot and cold showers onboard, ensuring guests will enjoy a premium cruising experience.
A sumptuous buffet style lunch is provided on the dive vessel, plus morning and afternoon tea.
Includes high quality Mares Diving gear & wetsuits/stinger suits.
Full Day Cruise with Diving
(Includes full day snorkelling with cruise inclusions listed as
well as dive & hire gear).
- Introductory SCUBA Dive & all other cruise inclusions $370
- Introductory SCUBA Dive for minors (14-17 years) $270
- Adult Certified SCUBA Dive & all other cruise inclusions $340, includes two dives
- Minor Certified SCUBA Dive & all other cruise inclusions $240, includes two dives
- All prices per person include GST and $6.50 Reef Tax
- Due to fluctuations in world oil prices it may be necessary to charge a fuel levy.
Diving available most days but please confirm days of operation when planning your trip (May differ in winter months).
(Prices valid 1st March 2018 - 31st March 2019)
Need to know:
- Amenities: There are toilets and showers onboard
- Capacity: we can operate with up to 60 guests with plenty of room
- Weather: at times the weather in the tropics can be unpredictable. We will provide up to date weather report before departure and discuss in detail with you the scheduled plan for the day
- Wind and visibility: on occasions we can operate different destinations to provide the most enjoyable day possible. These options will be explained prior to departure
- Explore Group takes no liability for guests connecting to/from Hamilton Island on the day of this tour.
Incredible - Absolutely fantastic- what more can I say!! The staff are absolute treasures; helpful, kind, funny and obviously love their job!! The reef itself was spectacular, we saw two turtles (which was terrific!) and countless beautiful creatures. It was jaw-dropping and I could've stayed there all week looking about. The staff know their stuff; I believe Sam (blonde haired younger guy) was in charge of our snorkel and he was amazing. All of the staff there are switched on- everyone was so safe and it was clear to us that these guys have got it together! Lunch was delicious- not too heavy, went down a treat. For bonus points we were lucky enough to see dolphins on the trip back!! <3ejandkk, Trip Advisor, May 2016
Please read our Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy here...
- Hamilton Island
- 8 hours
8.45am-5.00pm - Snorkelling and Diving available most days but please confirm days of operation when planning your trip (May differ in winter months).Enquire Here