Hole in the Rock Experience
Best value sightseeing cruise in the Bay of Islands to experience the famous Hole in the Rock.
Travel in comfort on board as we cruise through the scenic vista of the Bay of Islands. Maximise every photo opportunity and enjoy the educational commentary from our local skippers and crew. On our return we'll stop off at Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island so you can have a swim, go for a walk, and relax. Perhaps you may want to extend your island stay and return on one of our many later ferries - at no extra cost.
- Scenic return cruise to the Hole in the Rock via Otehei Bay
- Explore the iconic Hole in the Rock and when conditions permit travel through it!
- View Cape Brett Peninsula and the Cape Brett historic lighthouse.
- Full commentary from our knowledgeable local skippers.
- Reduced capacity - smaller groups, better comfort, superior viewing and photo opportunities
- Don't forget to add in our scrumptious Island Lunch or Island Dinner to your Hole in the Rock Experience (See page 8 for details).
Bonus: Add on or extend:
- Island lunch or dinner - From $45 extra
- Waka Experience - From $25 extra
- Love your island experience? Extend your stay and return on one of our ferries for FREE. Subject to availability. Bookings essential.
Need to know:
- Wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes
- Bring your camera
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat are a must in summer months
- Check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- This trip is suitable for children
- Lifejackets will be supplied in the event of an emergency
- From $105
- From $60*
- Trip Duration
- 3 Hours
- 1 Dec 2018 - 30 April 2019
Departs Paihia 12.30pm Daily
Departs Russell 12.40pm Daily
*Children: 5-15 yrs, under 5 yrs travel for free. (Prices valid until April 30th 2017).Book Here
0800 365 744
(New Zealand calls only).