Hole in the Rock Experience
Best value sightseeing cruise in the Bay of Islands to experience the famous Hole in the Rock.
Travel in comfort on board our black and yellow power cat. We
maximize every photo opportunity. Sit back, relax and enjoy the
commentary from our local skippers and crew.
Perhaps stay longer at Otehei Bay and experience a taste of island life. Seats are limited on this value experience.
- Scenic return cruise to the Hole in the Rock via Otehei Bay
- Explore the iconic Hole in the Rock and when conditions permit travel through it!
- View Cape Brett Peninsula and the Cape Brett historic lighthouse.
- Full commentary from our knowledgeable local skippers.
- Reduced capacity - smaller groups, better comfort, superior viewing and photo opportunities
- Don't forget to add in our scrumptious Island Lunch or Island Dinner to your Hole in the Rock Experience (See page 8 for details).
Bonus: Add on or extend:
- Island lunch or dinner - From $45 extra
- Waka Experience - From $25 extra
- Love your island experience? Extend your stay and return on one of our ferries for FREE. Subject to availability. Bookings essential.
Need to know:
- Wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes
- Bring your camera
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat are a must in summer months
- Check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- This trip is suitable for children
- Lifejackets will be supplied in the event of an emergency
- From $99
- From $60*
- Trip Duration
- 3 Hours
- 1 Dec 2017 - 30 April 2018
Departs Paihia 12.30pm Daily
Departs Russell 12.40pm Daily
*Children: 5-15 yrs, under 5 yrs travel for free. (Prices valid until April 30th 2017).Book Here
0800 365 744
(New Zealand calls only).