Hole in the Rock Experience
Best value option to visit the Hole in the Rock. Experience the time worn monolith standing guard over the entrance to the Bay of Islands.
- Return cruise to the Hole in the Rock via Otehei Bay
- Travel through the Hole in the Rock when conditions permit
- See Cape Brett Peninsula and the Cape Brett lighthouse
- Cruise commentary from our knowledgeable local Skipper
- Comfortable travel on our black and yellow powercat, seats are limited to keep our trips photo friendly
Bonus: Love your island experience? Extend your stay and return on one of our ferries for no additional charge. Subject to availability. Bookings essential.
Free Happy Ferry Ticket to return from Russell at a later time.
Need to know:
- Wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes
- Bring your camera
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat are a must in summer months
- Check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- This trip is suitable for children
- Lifejackets will be supplied in the event of an emergency