Island Explorer Cruise - Whitehaven Beach and Snorkel
The best way to tick off some 'must do's' in the Whitsundays. Visit Hill Inlet at Whitehaven Beach and snorkel the Great Barrier fringing reef, all in one day.
Fill your day with a walk to Hill Inlet at Whitehaven Beach to view the swirling sands and crystal clear water. Learn about the history and ecology of the area from your guide and once at Hill Inlet, relax, have a swim and enjoy the beach. Then jump back on board to travel to some of the most pristine spots to snorkel in the Whitsundays.
Your Explore Whitsundays Cruise will include the following two stops:
- Hill Inlet at Whitehaven beach
- Selected reef locations within the Whitsundays
To keep you energised all day, a delicious lunch is provided on board, as well as morning and afternoon tea.
Your cruise includes high quality snorkelling gear, wetsuits/stinger suits & flotation jackets (if required).
- Adult $195
- Child $85* (5-17 years)
Price per person includes GST, $2.04 Commercial Activity Permit and $6.50 Reef Levy.
(Prices valid 1st March 2018 - 31st March 2019)
Need to know:
- Weather: at times the weather in the tropics can be unpredictable. We will provide an up to date weather report before departure and discuss in detail with you the scheduled plan for the day
- Wind and visibility: on occasions we can operate different destinations to provide the most enjoyable day possible. These options will be explained prior to departure.
- Explore Group takes no liability for guests connecting to/from Hamilton Island on the day of this tour.
Please read our
& Cancellation Policy here...
Where to find us:
- From $195
- From $85*
- Trip Duration
- 6.5 hours
Operates on: Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday
Departs 10.00am and returns 4.30pm
*Children: 5-17 yrs. Prices valid until 31st March 2019Book Here