Sunset Sail Whitsunday Islands
A relaxing sunset cruise aboard On the Edge. Unwind with a glass of bubbles or wine and some light nibbles as you enjoy the spectacular sunset over the Whitsunday Islands...
1.5 hours of cruising
Operating within sheltered waters surrounding Hamilton Island
Complimentary beer, wine, champagne and soft drink
Light nibbles including cheese, dips and biscuits
Informative commentary from our local skippers on the history and heritage of the area
Our Sunset cruise operates in the evenings and runs for approximately 1.5 hours. Perfect for those wishing to experience the spectacular scenery as the sun drifts below the horizon, still leaving you plenty of time to enjoy your evening on Hamilton Island.
Operating with sheltered waters surrounding Hamilton Island provides guests a relaxing experience. Sit back and enjoy complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soft drinks as you listen to informative commentary from our local skippers on the history and heritage of the area.
- Adults $70
- Child $30* (5-17 years)
- Includes a reef levy of $3.25 per person for the Enviromental Management Fee (EMC).
(Prices valid 1st April 2016 - 31st March 2017)
Need to know:
- Departure between 4:45pm & 5:30pm (pending time of
Operates Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday between 16th July and 28th August.
- Amenities. There are 2 toilets onboard
- Capacity: Operating with up to 65 guests but we usually keep to a maximum of 50 for plenty of room
- What to wear. Flat soled shoes or thongs. A jacket is recommended for cooler months. Ladies, no high-heeled shoes
- Due to the peaceful nature of this cruise we recommend children be over 8 years.
Please read our
& Cancellation Policy here...
- Hamilton Island
- 1.5 hours (approx.)
Due to the tranquil nature of this cruise we do not recommend this tour for children under the age of 8 years of age.Enquire Here