Waiheke Sailing Experience
Get to Waiheke under sail. Explore the jewel of the Hauraki Gulf, Waiheke Island with its white sandy beaches, world class vineyards and thriving local art scene. Journey there in relaxed style taking in the sights from the water…
Relaxed transfer to Waiheke, a 'must do' day trip from Auckland
Participate in sailing, under the guidance of your crew
Knowledgeable enthusiastic crew, on hand to answer all your questions
Explore the island at your leisure
Includes one way Fullers ferry ticket for the trip back to Auckland
Includes morning tea, hot beverage and sweet treat served by your crew
Escape the city for an island getaway. Soak up the sunshine and
fresh air as you journey to Waiheke Island.
Listen as the crew engage you with their knowledge of Auckland, the Hauraki Gulf and more.
Take the opportunity to get involved and help trim the sails and steer the helm as we make our way to your destination.
Disembarking on this little gem of an island make the most of your time, spend a day or more and return to the city on the local ferry service at your leisure.
Need to know:
- The Waiheke Sailing Experience operates 01 December - 31 March only
- Includes hot beverage and sweet treat
- Includes return ferry ticket valid for 7 days
- Wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes
- Bring your camera
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and sunhat a must in summer months
- Check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- Fully licensed bar onboard for drinks
- This trip is suitable for children
- Lifejackets will be supplied in the event of an emergency
Where to find us
(Opposite The Original bar (formally Snapdragon Restaurant)
0800 397 567
(NZ calls only)
- From $110
- From $80*
- Trip Duration
- 3 hour sail (approx.)
- Departs 9.00am
*Children: 5-15 years, under 5years free. (Prices valid until April 30 2017). Drop off is at Matiatia Wharf, Waiheke Island. Price includes return ferry ticket. Please note: When wind conditions are unsuitable motor sailing will be required.Book Here
Book - 0800 397 567
(New Zealand calls only).
Jo G, Trip Advisor, June 2016