Discover spectacular scenery of this New Zealand paradise and learn about the area’s rich culture and history with full commentary from our local skipper. When conditions permit, get up close to the dramatic cliffs at Cape Brett and travel through the iconic Hole in the Rock.
Encounter diverse wildlife in their natural surroundings. We view dolphins on over 90% of our trips along with birdlife, whales and seals and our knowledgeable Nature Guide on board will be available to answer all your questions.
Your trip will also include a stop at Otehei Bay on the Department of Conservation’s recreation reserve Urupukapuka Island, where you will learn about the natural ecosystems being restored as part of the Project Island Song programme including revegetation, native species reintroduction, education and biosecurity.
- 5.5 hours scenic cruising
- Nature Guide on board to answer your questions and provide commentary
- When conditions permit, get up close to Cape Brett and travel through the Hole in the Rock
- Opportunity to view marine mammals including dolphins, whales, seals, birdlife and more
- Marine Mammal Viewing Guarantee – come again fro free if we don't spot any marine mammals during your cruise
- 3 hour stop at Otehei Bay to explore and spot the wildlife reintroduced to Urupukapuka Island
- Learn about Project Song's ecological restoration programme
- Opportunity to snorkel/swim (conditions permitting)
- Option to enjoy a drink or a bite to eat from our fully licensed bar & café