Combine two of our amazing Bay of Island tours and save!
Dune Rider - Cape Reinga
Our Dune Rider coach is purpose built to go off-road in comfort with air conditioning, reclining seats, plenty of leg room, sloping floors and large panorama windows for great viewing.
- Full commentary from our knowledgeable local driver guides.
- Freshly prepared lunch included
- Explore the remote Te Paki sand dunes, climb up and boogie board down
- Driving along 90 Mile Beach with a stop to stretch your legs and wet your feet
- View Cape Reinga lighthouse and the meeting of two oceans.
- Accommodation pick up and drop off
Discover the Bay Cruise
Discover the Hole in the Rock, view dolphins and visit Otehei Bay on our premium cruise and experience the very best of what the Bay of Islands has to offer. With our Nature Guide on board, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and ask questions as you journey across the sea.
- Scenic cruising among the 144 islands in safe hands of our experienced skipper.
- Our expert local Nature Guides will share their knowledge with you and commentate throughout the cruise.
- Viewing marine mammals (dolphins, whales or orcas) on over 90% of our trips with a lifetime viewing guarantee. If you don’t spot any marine mammals you will be given a voucher to come on board again for free until you do.
- Explore the iconic Hole in the Rock and when conditions permit, travel through it.
- Stop at Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island for lunch/dinner where you can take a walk, have a swim, hire a kayak, and so much more.
- Enjoy a delicious Island BBQ buffet Lunch or Dinner depending on departure time
- Visit our Conservation Centre and learn about our efforts with island conservation.