Discover Northland over land and water with our two unique experiences and save...
Dune Rider - Cape Reinga Tour
Sit back and soak up the full commentary from our knowledgeable local driver guides as you make your way north on this full day adventure.
- Full commentary from knowledgeable local driver guides.
- Freshly prepared lunch included
- Explore the remote Te Paki sand dunes, climb up and boogie board down
- Driving along 90 Mile Beach with a stop to stretch your legs and wet your feet
- View Cape Reinga lighthouse and the meeting of two oceans
- Travel in the unique Dune Rider vehicle - purpose built to go off-road in comfort with air conditioning, reclining seats, extra leg room, sloping floors and large panorama windows for great viewing.
Discover the Bay Cruise
Discover the spectacular scenery, captivating wildlife and rich history of this New Zealand paradise on our quintessential half day Bay of Islands cruise.
- 5 hours scenic cruising
- Nature Guide on board to answer your questions and provide commentary
- When conditions permit, get up close to Cape Brett and travel through the Hole in the Rock
- We view dolphins on over 90% of our trips along with birdlife, whales and seals.
- Marine Mammal Viewing Guarantee – if you don’t see any marine mammals you will given a voucher to come on board again for free until you do
- 1.5 hour stop at Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island