Available daily from September 26th
Sit back and soak up the full commentary from our knowledgeable local driver guides as you make your way north on this full day adventure. Relax in comfort on our purpose built coach with air conditioning, reclining seats, extra leg room, sloping floors and large panorama windows for great viewing.
Explore Northland’s must see spots including the remote Te Paki sand dunes, with an opportunity to climb up and sand board down them, drive along 90 Mile Beach with a stop to stretch your legs and visit the iconic Cape Reinga Lighthouse.
- Full commentary from knowledgeable local driver guides
- Fresh packed lunch
- Opportunity to sand board down Te Paki Sand dunes including boogie boards
- Stop on 90 Mile Beach
- Visit Cape Reinga lighthouse
- Travel in the unique Dune Rider vehicle purpose built to go off-road in comfort with air conditioning, reclining seats, extra leg room, sloping floors and large panorama windows for great viewing.
Need to know:
- Departs Paihia 7.15am
- Please confirm pickup point at time of booking
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, jacket and camera - the weather can change throughout the day
- Lunch is included but you are welcome to bring additional snacks and drinks. Food and drinks will also be available to purchase at some stops at your own expense.
- Bring a towel and change of clothes if you wish to participate in sandboarding