2020/21 Season Availability:
- Daily Spring School Holidays September 26 - October 11
- Saturday, Sunday & Labour Day only October 12 - December 18
- Daily Summer School Holidays December 19 - February 8
Experience the spectacular scenery of this New Zealand paradise and learn about the area’s rich culture and history with full commentary from our local skipper. When conditions permit, get up close to the dramatic cliffs at Cape Brett and travel through the iconic Hole in the Rock.
Encounter diverse wildlife in their natural surroundings. We view dolphins on over 90% of our trips along with birdlife, whales and seals and our knowledgeable Nature Guide on board will be available to answer all your questions.
Your trip will also include a stop at Otehei Bay on the Department of Conservation’s Urupukapuka Island. You will have time to explore the island, swim at the sandy bay or enjoy a drink or bite to eat in the sun from our fully licensed café.
- 5 hours scenic cruising
- Nature Guide on board to answer your questions and provide commentary
- When conditions permit, get up close to Cape Brett and travel through the Hole in the Rock
- We view dolphins on over 90% of our trips along with birdlife, whales and seals.
- Marine Mammal Viewing Guarantee – if you don’t see any marine mammals you will given a voucher to come on board again for free until you do
- 1.5 hour stop at Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island to take a swim, walk or kayak or refuel at our fully licensed bar & cafe