- Scenic cruising among the 144 islands in the safe hands of our experienced skipper.
- Our expert local Nature Guides will share their knowledge with you and commentate throughout the cruise.
- Viewing marine mammals (dolphins, whales or orcas) on over 90% of our trips with a lifetime viewing guarantee. If you don’t spot any marine mammals you will be given a voucher to come on board again for free until you do.
- Explore the iconic Hole in the Rock and when conditions permit, travel through it.
- Stop at Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island for lunch/dinner where you can take a walk, have a swim, hire a kayak, and so much more.
- Enjoy a delicious Island BBQ buffet Lunch or Dinner depending on departure time
- Visit our Conservation Centre and learn about our efforts with island conservation.