Your cruise includes:
- Scenic cruising among the 144 islands in the safe hands of our experienced skipper
- Our expert local Nature Guides will share their knowledge with you and provide commentary throughout the cruise
- When conditions permit, get up close to the dramatic cliffs at Cape Brett and travel through the iconic Hole in the Rock
- Encounter diverse wildlife in their natural surroundings. We view dolphins on over 90% of our trips along with birdlife, whales and seals.
- Stop at Otehei Bay on the Department of Conservation’s Urupukapuka Island. You will have time to explore the island, swim at the sandy bay or enjoy a drink in the sun from our fully licensed café.
- Visit our Conservation Centre and learn about our efforts with island conservation.