- Scenic cruising among the 144 islands in the safe hands of our experienced skipper.
- Our expert local Nature Guides will share their knowledge with you and commentate throughout the cruise.
- Viewing marine mammals (dolphins, whales, seals or orcas) on over 90% of our trips with a lifetime viewing guarantee. If you don’t spot any marine mammals you will be given a voucher to come on board again for free until you do.
- Explore the iconic Hole in the Rock and when conditions permit, travel through it.
- Stop at Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island for lunch/dinner where you can take a walk, have a swim, hire a kayak, and so much more.
- Enjoy a delicious Island BBQ buffet Lunch or Dinner depending on departure time
- Visit our Conservation Centre and learn about our efforts with island conservation.
Over winter 2019 (May - August) the Otehei Bay Wharf is being dismantled and rebuilt. Please note that because the wharf is out of service, we must transfer guests from the boat via a barge to the beach. This transfer is not suitable for wheelchairs, passengers with mobility issues, strollers or pushchairs, and young children to be in care of an adult.