Offering an exhilarating experience as you blast to the Hole in the Rock within a return time of 1.5 hours, Ocean Adventure offers the perfect balance of exploration and exhilaration as you fast track your journey through the iconic scenery of the Bay of Islands.
- Visiting the Cape Brett Peninsula and the iconic Hole in the Rock
- Entering the amazing Cathedral Cave if conditions permit
- Fascinating commentary about the Bay of Islands
- Stop for photo and video opportunities and to view wildlife
- State of the art suspension seating for a safe and comfortable ride
- Life jackets and water protective clothing provided
- Option to visit Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island at the end of the cruise and return on one of the later ferries at no extra cost. NB: Must be pre-booked and is subject to availability.
Please note: Ocean Adventure not suitable for children under 5 years or anyone under 150cm in height or over 120kg in weight. Please arrive 30mins before your departure for a safety briefing.