- Scenic cruise through the picturesque Bay of Island while searching for dolphins.
- Full commentary from our knowledgeable local skippers.
- Mask, snorkel, fins and a wetsuit provided for swimming if conditions permit. There is an outside shower available on board to rinse off afterwards.
- Viewing marine mammals (dolphins, whales or orcas) on over 90% of our trips with a lifetime viewing guarantee. If you don’t spot any dolphins you will be given a voucher to come on board again for free until you do.
- Comfortable travel on our black and yellow power cat, purpose built for dolphin viewing with observation decks and large side opening windows.
- Safe access to and from the water for all swimmers.
- If time permits, you will also visit Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island afterwards and if you wish you can extend your time on the island and return on one of the later ferries – at no extra cost.