Experience a slice of island paradise at Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island and discover one of Northlands best kept secrets. Relax and listen to the soundtrack of waves and bird song or get busy with a day of activities in this stunning island setting. Swim at the safe secluded beaches, go for a walk, hire a kayak or perhaps enjoy a bite to eat or a wine/beer from the onsite fully licensed café.
Island activities include:
- Relax on island time - find a quiet spot to soak up the scenery
- Enjoy a swim at the safe sandy bay
- Get out on the water - hire a kayak or paddle board
- Explore on foot - take one of the many walks on the island, listen to all the different bird song and take in the stunning vista from numerous different look out spots.
- Spot the birds - listen to the prolific birdsong and find out about the Project Island Song conservation programme at our conservation centre
- Refuel - enjoy a bite to eat or a drink from the fully licensed café onsite