Experience a slice of Island paradise at Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island and discover one of Northlands best kept secrets. Relax and listen to the soundtrack of waves crashing and bird song or fill your day with activities in this stunning island setting. Swim at the safe secluded beaches, go for a walk, hire a kayak or perhaps enjoy a bite to eat or a wine/beer from the on-site fully licensed café.
There's so much to do at Otehei Bay and activities to suit all:
- Find a spot to yourself and relax in the peace and quiet looking out at the beautiful scenery
- Fill your time with water activities like swimming and kayaking
- Go on one of the many walks on the island, listen to all the different bird song and take in the stunning vista from numerous different look out spots.
- Over the summer months enjoy a bite to eat or perhaps a wine/beer from the onsite Café and fully licensed bar. Open from 9.00am - 5.00 pm daily.
- Find out all about the history and conservation of the eastern Bay of Islands at the Island Conservation Centre.