Enjoy a cruise through Tikapa Moana - the Hauraki Gulf, as we make our way to this island sanctuary. Departing from Auckland Viaduct, we also pick up passengers from Gulf Harbour.
This pest-free island provides a safe haven for a wide range of native species including kōkako, takahē, tīeke and more. Take a walk with an experienced guide to help you spot the native species and find out more about the island’s conservation programme.
Enjoy the time to explore the island's other walking tracks, quiet beaches and regenerating forest at your leisure.
- Enjoy an 80 minute cruise each way through Tikapa Moana, the Hauraki Gulf, to Tiritiri Matangi Island
- Pre-book a guided walk up to the Lighthouse with an experienced guide - available to prebook with your ferry ticket
- Explore the islands other walking tracks
- Take a swim or snorkel at the quiet sandy beaches – bring swimwear and a towel
- Discover regenerating native forest and glimpse native and endangered species including kōkako, takahē, tīeke and more