Relax in state of the art suspension seating for a safe and comfortable ride as you fast track your journey through the iconic scenery of the Bay of Islands.
Ocean Adventure combines exhilaration and exploration with a balance of speed and thrills, as well as stops to view wildlife, learn about the Bay of Islands and take photos. Visit the dramatic cliffs at Cape Brett Peninsula and the iconic Hole in the Rock, and when conditions permit enter the amazing Cathedral Cave.
Choose to visit Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island at the end of your cruise and return on one of the later ferries at no extra cost
- 1.5 hour scenic cruise
- Informative commentary from your skipper
- When conditions permit, get up close to Cape Brett and travel through the Hole in the Rock
- Life jackets and water protective clothing provided
- Option to stop at Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island at the end of your cruise and return on a later ferry at no extra cost
Need to know:
- Ocean Adventure is an adventure activity not suitable for anyone under 7 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult and be a suitable size and strength to participate. Adverse sea and weather conditions may require a height limit of 150cm being imposed. Please discuss your suitability with us prior to travel.
- To participate you must be under 120kg in weight, please note we weigh all guests prior to departure for a total passenger weight.
- Check in to your cruise 30mins prior to your departure time for a short safety briefing
- Option to visit Otehei Bay and return via ferry MUST be pre-booked and is subject to availability
- Dress to the weather conditions and wear flat soled shoes
- No toilets available on board