Ocean Adventure combines exhilaration and exploration with a balance of speed and thrills, as well as stops to view wildlife, learn about the Bay of Islands and take photos. Visit the dramatic cliffs at Cape Brett Peninsula and the iconic Hole in the Rock, and when conditions permit enter the amazing Cathedral Cave.
Relax in state of the art suspension seating for a safe and comfortable ride as you fast track your journey through the iconic scenery of the Bay of Islands.
- 1.5 hour scenic cruise
- Visit the Cape Brett Peninsula and travel through the iconic Hole in the Rock on Motukōkako, conditions permitting
- Enter the amazing Cathedral Cove if conditions permit
- Informative commentary about the Bay of Islands
- Stops for photo opportunities
- Life jackets and water protective clothing provided
- State of the art suspension seating for a safe and comfortable ride
- Option to stop at Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island on the 10am departure (must be pre-booked) and return on a later ferry
Please note Ocean Adventure is an adventure activity and not suitable for children under 7 years old, anyone under 120cm, over 120kg in weight or passengers with certain medical conditions. Certain sea and weather conditions may require a minimum height of 150cm. Please discuss your suitability with us prior to booking.