Experience a slice of island paradise at Otehei Bay, Urupukapuka Island and discover one of Northlands best kept secrets. Relax and listen to the soundtrack of waves and bird song or get busy with a day of activities in this stunning island setting.
Swim at the safe secluded beaches, go for a walk, hire a kayak or perhaps enjoy lunch, dinner or a cold drink from our fully licensed café.
Island activities include:
- Relax on island time - find a quiet spot to soak up the scenery
- Enjoy a swim at the safe sandy bay
- Explore on foot - take one of the many walks on the island, listen to all the different bird song and take in the stunning vista from numerous different look out spots.
- Spot the birds - listen to the prolific birdsong and find out about the Project Island Song conservation programme at our conservation centre
- Refuel - enjoy a bite to eat or a drink from the fully licensed café onsite
- Stay longer and camp at one of the designated campsites
While New Zealand is within the COVID-19 Protection Framework, we will be operating with a requirement for vaccination certificates. Vaccination certificates must be presented at the time of check in as a prerequisite to boarding your cruise.
Explore Group are committed to providing a COVID safe environment, all customer facing staff and vessel crew will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.