A unique opportunity to participate as crew on an actual America’s Cup yacht - we offer everyone the opportunity to sail these grand-prix racing machines, no experience necessary.
With guidance from our professional crew you will become part of the team sailing this authentic race vessel. Take the helm, exert energy on the grinders or sit back relax and enjoy the action as we sail the beautiful Waitemata Harbour.
- Opportunity to participate in sailing as part of our crew; take the helm or exert energy on the grinders with guidance from our professional crew
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city from the water
- Enjoy an informative commentary from our knowledgeable crew about the harbour, the America’s Cup and its history
Need to know:
- Please wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes
- Please check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- This trip is suitable for children 10 years and over
- Participation is not compulsory if you prefer to sit back and watch the action
- The experience includes a full safety briefing before departure
- Lifejackets will be supplied
- In wet weather rain jackets will be provided
- This is an adventure activity and not recommended for pregnant women and people with medical conditions, please discuss any medical issues with us at time of booking