Spot diverse marine wildlife abundant in their natural habitat - the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park - including whales, dolphins, seals, penguins, birdlife and more from our vessel purpose-built for wildlife viewing.
- Scenic cruising around the islands with informative commentary on our new purpose-built comfortable cruise vessel - includes passenger pickups at other locations
- 2.5 hours dedicated marine mammal search
- Opportunity to view a variety of marine animals including dolphins, whales, seals, birdlife and more
- Marine mammal viewing guarantee - come again for free if we don’t spot any marine mammals during your cruise^
- Learn about the history and conservation efforts on the volcanic peaks, many islands and extended coastline of the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park
- Hear fascinating stories on the origins and histories of land, sea and Ngāi Tai ki Tāmaki – original inhabitants of Tāmaki Makaurau
Please note lunch is not included. Sandwiches, snacks and drinks are available for purchase onboard.
Operating in partnership with Ngāi Tai Te Haeranga